Thursday, August 7, 2008

space marines

hello again

It had occurred to me that i went a little crazy and bought out the local store of imperial guard. i have that army assembled now, and realize that the onlyt person i can play against right now is brad. i think right now i out number him in points right now. so i decided to diversify, and bought out the local store of another army. i took my free time and built a space marine army.

this is what i have :
GREY KNIGHTS:
2x Grey Knight Space Marine Squad
1x Grey Knight Space Marine Terminator Squad
1x Brother-Captain Sternn
1x Inquisitor

ULTRAMARINES:
1x Force Commander
1x Space Marine Apothocary
1x Space Marine Terminator Squad
1x Space Marine Assault Squad
2x Space Marine Tactical Squad
1x Space Marine Combat Squad
1x Space Marine Scout Squad
3x Space Marine Chaplains
2x Space Marine Librarians
1x Chief Librarian Tigurus

Vehicles
1x Dreadnaught
1x Rhino APC


what ya think?

JMS

3 comments:

Ott_Ian said...

I think you're insane. You just spent enough money to finish my Imperial Guard Army, Twice.

Mike said...

Oh. My. Fuck.

What kind of job do you have that you can afford all this? I need to get it too.

scott_smu said...

I concur with mike and Ianly, with the money you spent on those marines, I could easily finish my marine, 'nid, and dwarf armies (actually your space marine army prolly cost more than my dwarf army, and I have more points, but that's a story for another day)