Sunday, June 29, 2008

salamander pics (finally)



wow, I can't believe how long it took me to paint these bastards. I was pretty impressed with how they turned out, when I started playing I never thought I'd have models that look like this (I expected em to look more like over-sized bugs actually). unfortunatly you can't tell that from these pics, pat's cam is hardly the best one on the market these days. I'mma try and find a real camera (I'm accepting donations if anyone would be so kind), but I get the feeling you'll be seeing these bad boys in person before that happens. I'm still pretty bummed you guys couldn't come down, although paintball was the shits today with all the rain and whatnot. hopefully you guys can get down on launch weekend like B said, although I have no idea how we'd get to play in store that day, it'll be busy as hell (which is pretty busy nowadays, you have no idea how hard it is to get a seat anywhere).

1 comment:

Mike said...

Me and Justin do, we tried yesterday but there was a tourny.